After a good season in 2018 its time now to look forward to the 2019 eventing season which is fast approaching. We have already started to plan our events and fit them in around my final year of A levels.
In terms of goals,
- Complete multiple BE100’s double clear
- Step up to novice towards the end of the season.
- Continue coaching but attain the next coaching qualification
- Complete my BHS level 1
- Commentate at more high profile events
- Start my controller mentorship with British Eventing
- Begin a riding position on an event yard
Thank you so much for your continued support.
I can’t wait for the 2019 season to start and to get out eventing again!